Sonntag, 10. November 2013

Jools goes to Stockholm

I went to Stockholm to pay a short visit to a quality friend. Although effectively, I was there for a little less than 4 days, I like to think that I got a glimpse of what it would be like to live in this beautiful city. We saw a ghost, had vast amounts of sushi, went on a ghost tour with a British tour guide, went on a boat and to a stand-up comedy show (one should not make jokes about H&M in Stockholm, a H&M designer might sit in the audience); we had strange sweets, met wondeful people such as a Swedish Julia,we played Carcassonne, went to the German church to celebrate Martini and we had coffee with the coolest couple in Sweden and marvelled at their beautiful art work. My favourite place in Stockholm is possibly Gamla Stan, Stockholm's old town, where I spent a relaxing 2 hours reading my kindle and sipping a cup of delicious, cinnamon spiced coffee while I was waiting for Anne to finish work.





And here are more photos...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/msoflannagan/sets/72157637530723216/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen