So here are the things I did last night before I got my creativity going (flowing?):
- check Facebook
- resolve to leave ALL the earthmotherbreastfeedingsbabywearingregionalandinternationalslingmeeting groups on Facebook I ever entered
- refresh Facebook page
- there is going to be blue wine?
- check when blue wine is going to be sold in Europe
- note down date of when blue wine hits Europe on family calendar
- read Amanda's Palmer Guardian article about the new Nick Cave Film "One more time with feeling"
- Nick Cave's son died at 15???
- have major sob, must wrap my son in bubble wrap AT ALL TIMES and make him wear a helmet ALWAYS
- Google what exactly happened to Arthur Cave - how did I miss that?
- text bf who is out having a pint how I am not being productive but thinking about heading to bed shortly
- getting a spoon and the jar of Nutella from the kitchen (quietly)
- hear toddler baby squeak via babyphone
- running into bedroom to nurse toddlerbaby (he snoozes on)
- have 4 spoons of Nutella (jar empty)
- right. must get going now otherwise never will
- looking at clock - almost midnight
- closing laptop and opening laptop-the-small (it is not connected to the wifi)
- write for
probably even less thanthirty minutes
Facebook is a dick.